- PhD in Biology (Industrial Biotechnology) and MSc in Science and Technology of Food.
- He is Business Manager in Web4Bio and participates in the communication consultancy especially in the areas related to agrofood and industrial.
- He holds more than 20 years of experience in the management of biotechnology companies (Neol Bio, Neuron Bio, Puleva Biotech, GlaxoSmithKline and Antibioticos SA).
- Author of more than 30 scientific articles and several chapters in books and inventor in 17 patent families related to biotechnological processes and products.
- He is currently Coordinator of the Communication Group of ASEBIO after having been a member of its Board of Directors for 4 years and is part of the Managing Committee of the Spanish Observatory of Bioeconomy.
- MSc and PhD in Biological Sciences specialized in Molecular Biology.
- He currently holds the position of expert in Biomedicine at Web4Bio, being in charge of writing, designing and reviewing scientific contents specialized in this area.
- He has been responsible for Innovation and Nanotechnology and, later, Head of Communication at the Genetrix Biotechnology Group developing the corporate image, relations with the media, presentations and group events.
- For more than 10 years he has specialized in image and design, working as an independent digital artist specializing in web, corporate image, scientific visualizations and 3D.
Juan Luis Tobes
- Master Degree in Economic and Business Sciences combined with activities and studies related to the Arts, such as painting (School of Arts and Crafts of Córdoba), music (sound editing), photography, graphic design and web.
- He holds more than 10 years of experience in administrative and project management in biotechnology companies (Era7, Web4Bio) as well as social projects such as the NGO "Red Acoge".
- In Web4Bio he manages graphic design projects, scientific visualizations, video and web.
- Graphic designer from the Art and Design school Barreira in Valencia.
- Experience in branding, packaging, illustration, motion graphics and video.
Biomedical Advisors from Era7
- PhD in Medicine, specialized in Immunology, has been one of the pioneers in Spain in the application of Molecular Biology to the field of Clinical Immunology.
- Co-founder of Era7 Bioinformatics, the parent company of Web4Bio, a company with recognized prestige thanks to its portfolio of specialized bioinformatics solutions.
- Expert in Bioinformatics, Next Generation Sequencing and Theoretical Biology.
PhD in Medicine, her doctoral thesis focused on the development of new algorithms for the search of patterns in biological sequences based on finite deterministic automata.
- She worked at the CSIC where she started a Bioinformatics group publishing important works in the field of bacterial genomics.
- Co-founder and Director of Research in Era7 Bioinformatics, her areas of specialization are Bioinformatics and Bacterial Genomics.
- MSc in Biochemistry and Master in Mathematical Biology, with specialized knowledge in Bacterial Genomics.
- Director of Operations at Era7 Bioinfomatics, has extensive experience in Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) in both experimental laboratory design and bioinformatic analysis.